Exergen Starts in Latin America by signing agreement with Euro Swiss for distribution of temporal artery thermometer line in Argentina
Exergen Corporation, a leading manufacturer of infrared temperature measurement equipment for medical applications, has signed a distribution agreement with prestigious Euro Swiss to distribute its Temporal Artery Thermometers in Argentina.
“Euro Swiss was founded in 2004 in Buenos Aires. Our goal is to offer the widest variety of medical supplies in Argentina”, says Euro Swiss Director Guillermo Del Curto. “We work with the highest standards of excellence and competitiveness. For our customers in the Argentina healthcare market, we have a 9000 m2 temperature-controlled warehouse. We're committed to providing the best service and care every day. Since each client is different, our sales team and consultants give them personalized attention, prioritizing immediate response. The Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer is a highly valuable addition to our product portfolio”.
Founder and CEO of Exergen Corporation, Frank Pompei is excited to bring the Exergen TAT-5000S and TAT-2000 Temporal Artery Thermometers to Argentina. “It's great to be able to help medical professionals in Argentina improve medical care in their country”.
Exergen offers two professional models of Temporal Artery Thermometers for use in hospitals and other professional healthcare facilities:
- The TAT-5000S is designed for large hospitals with high patient volumes. The TAT-5000s is already integrated in a number of well-known spot monitors, such as Philips SureSigns VS4, GE Healthcare VC*150, V100, Corometric Midmark IQvitals Zone, Capsule SmartLinx Vitals Plus, Spacelabs Qube, Xprezzon Qube Mini, Schiller Diagnostic Station DS20, and Mindray Accutorr 7 Series and VS-900 Series. The TAT5000s is very robust, extremely accurate, very easy and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The TAT-2000 is a professional lite thermometer based on the same infrared technology as its big brother. It allows doctors and nurses to quickly measure a patient's body temperature. The TAT-2000 is very price-efficient and comes with a 7-years warranty. The TAT-2000 is also very easy to use and greatly improves productivity of doctors and nurses.
Among the many benefits of Exergen's Temporal Artery Thermometers are:
- Highly accurate temperature measurement: 1000 measurements per second guarantees that the Temporal Artery Thermometer measures the highest temperature in the temporal artery.
- Safe and very comfortable for the patient.
- Non-invasive because all it takes to perform a very accurate reading is a gentle swipe with the thermometer across the forehead of a person.
- Very fast: a very accurate measurement takes just 2-3 seconds.
- Very affordable.
- Highly robust and very easy to clean.
- No protective caps required, therefore green. Caps are available if protocols require the use of a cap to prevent cross-contamination in critical areas.
- The technology on which the Temporal Artery Thermometer is based is supported by more than 100 peer-reviewed and published clinical studies.
- Some professional models come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Part Number 850108