Exergen Signs Agreement with Dental Express of Croatia for the Distribution of Temporal Artery Thermometers in South Eastern Europe
Exergen Corporation, a leading manufacturer of infrared temperature measurement equipment for medical applications, has signed a distribution agreement with Dental Express Group to distribute its Temporal Artery Thermometer models in Croatia and Serbia.
“Dental Express was founded in 2008. Through superior quality and outstanding service and support Dental Express has become the leading wholesaler in Croatia and Serbia in the field of medical, pharmaceutical, dental and laboratory products and materials”, says Ivica Bokarica, managing director of the Zagreb based company. “Part of our group of companies is a chain of pharmaceutical companies that support hospitals, laboratories and other healthcare facilities in Southeast Europe with high-quality medical and other products and services. We feel that the Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer is a highly valuable extension of our product portfolio”.
As the founder and CEO of Exergen Corporation, Frank Pompei is delighted to work with Dental Express in bringing the TAT-5000S-EC and TAT-2000-EC product lines to Southeastern Europe. “We are delighted to be able to help doctors and nurses in Croatia and Serbia to further improve the medical services in their countries”.
Exergen offers two models of Temporal Artery Thermometers for use in hospitals and other professional healthcare facilities:
- The TAT-5000S-EC is designed for large hospitals with high patient volumes. The TAT-5000S-EC is already integrated in a number of well-known spot monitors, such as Philips SureSigns VS4, GE Healthcare VC*150, V100, Corometric Midmark IQvitals Zone, Capsule SmartLinx Vitals Plus, Spacelabs Qube, Xprezzon Qube Mini, Schiller Diagnostic Station DS20, and Mindray Accutorr 7 Series and VS-900 Series.
- The TAT-2000-EC is a highly accurate professional lite thermometer that will allow doctors and nurses to quickly measure a patient's body temperature. The TAT-2000-EC is very robust and comes with a 7-years warranty. The TAT-2000-EC is very easy to use and greatly improves productivity of doctors and nurses.
Among the many benefits of Exergen's Temporal Artery Thermometers are:
- Highly accurate temperature measurement: 1000 measurements per second guarantees that the Temporal Artery Thermometer measures the highest temperature in the temporal artery.
- Safe and very comfortable for the patient.
- Non-invasive because all it takes to perform a very accurate reading is a gentle swipe with the thermometer across the forehead of a person.
- Very fast: a very accurate measurement takes just 2-3 seconds.
- Very affordable.
- Highly robust and very easy to clean.
- No protective caps required (available if protocols requires the use of a cap to prevent cross-contamination).
- The technology on which the Temporal Artery Thermometer is based is supported by more than 100 peer-reviewed and published clinical studies.
- Some professional models come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Part Number 850106