TAT-2000C Temporal Artery Thermometer
Price Above reflects MSRP.
Enter discount code in the cart for special offer.
Protect your family's health with the TAT-2000C Temporal Artery Home Thermometer. This thermometer is great for all ages, taking away the hassle and discomfort that comes with under-the-tongue or in-the-ear thermometers. With a simple scan of the forehead, you get accurate body temperature measurements.
The Exergen temporal thermometer works by capturing naturally emitted heat over the temporal artery through the skin. A softly glowing display makes reading the output a breeze, even when you're groggy from lack of sleep.
Here are the highlights and features of the Exergen TAT-2000C Temporal Thermometer for home use.
- Temporal thermometer lets you take your child's temperature without any fuss or discomfort
- Thermometer memory remembers the last 8 readings, so you can easily track fever progression
- Soft-glow display lets you check temperature even in a dark room
- Silent mode for taking temperatures while someone is sleeping
- Easily switch between Fahrenheit to Celsius with one button
- The temporal thermometer technology has been proven accurate by more than 100 published clinical studies
- Thermometer Dimensions (Overall): 1.8 Inches (L), 7.0 Inches (H) x 1.5 Inches (W)
- Weight: .4 Pounds
- Suggested Age: Newborns and Up
- Health Facts: Mercury-Free
- Display Indicators: Temperature
- Includes: Protective Cover, Instruction Manual, Battery
- Material: Plastic
- Features: LCD Display, Digital, Results in Fahrenheit, Instant On, Automatic Shut-Off, Results in Celsius
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery: 1 9-Volt Alkaline, Required, Included
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
How Does The Temporal Artery Thermometer Work?
With just a simple scan of the forehead, the Temporal Artery Thermometer accurately measures the body temperature.
Remove the protective cap and place the temporal thermometer head against the center of the forehead.
Once the temporal thermometer touches the skin, press the button on your thermometer and keep it depressed, gently gliding the Exergen temporal scanner across the forehead at the hairline level. Avoid scanning down the side of the face, or else the technology will not work.
While holding the button down, use the scanner to touch the soft spot behind the ear. Then, you can let go of the button and read the temperature.