Benjamin Kalm Joins Exergen as Latin America and Caribbean Sales Director
Exergen Corporation, the leader in infrared temperature measurement for medical applications, is pleased to announce that Benjamin Kalm Laub has been appointed sales director for Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC). In this increasingly important region, Mr. Kalm Laub will be responsible for all Exergen’s sales and support services.
Originally from Chile, Benjamin Kalm Laub has a long history of supporting hospitals and health care facilities. Mr. Kalm Laub was responsible for sales and support for a number of Chilean and international healthcare companies. Among them are Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Medline industries, and Socofar (FEMSA).
Fast growing markets
“Latin America and the Caribbean are fast growing markets for healthcare products and services”, says Benjamin Kalm Laub. “With a fertility rate of approximately 2.0, we have a high level of fertility compared to the US and Europe. As a result, Exergen’s Temporal Artery Thermometers are needed and ideal for hospitals and medical professionals who focus on young mothers and babies, while providing fast and accurate measurements. Due to my background, working with Exergen to provide LAC hospitals with high-quality, non-invasive and extremely easy-to-use thermometers fits like a glove for me”.
Exergen Corporation CEO Francesco Pompei is pleased to collaborate with Benjamin Kalm Laub to bring the TAT-5000 and TAT-2000 to Latin American and Caribbean markets. “Our Temporal Artery Thermometer is ideal for use in hospitals, other healthcare facilities (i.e.: Primary Care Centers), and school systems, for example. We are pleased to welcome Benjamin to Exergen’s International sales team”.
Two professional models, one consumer model
- The TAT-5000 is designed for large hospitals with high patient The TAT-5000 is already integrated in a number of well-known spot monitors, such as Philips SureSigns VS4, GE Healthcare VC*150, V100, Corometric Midmark IQvitals Zone, Capsule SmartLinx Vitals Plus, Spacelabs Qube, Xprezzon QubeMini, Schiller Diagnostic Station DS20, and Mindray Accutorr 7 Series and VS-900 Series.
- The TAT-2000 is a highly accurate professional lite thermometer that will allow doctors and nurses to quickly measure a patient’s body temperature. The TAT-2000 is very robust and comes with a 7 years warranty. The TAT-2000 is very easy to use and greatly improves productivity of doctors and
- The TAT-2000C comes with the same strong technology but in a consumer It comes with a 3 years warranty and is very easy to be used by parents, first time moms.
Among the many benefits of Exergen’s Temporal Artery Thermometers are:
- Highly accurate temperature measurement: 1000 measurements per second guarantees that theTemporal Artery Thermometer measures the highest temperature in the temporal artery.
- Safe and very comfortable for the
- Non-invasive because all it takes to perform a very accurate reading is a gentle swipe with the thermometer across the forehead of a person.
- Very fast: a very accurate measurement takes just 2-3
- Very affordable
- Highly robust and very easy to clean
- The technology on which the Temporal Artery Thermometer is based is supported by more than 100peer-reviewed and published clinical studies.
- Some professional models come with a Lifetime
Rev Number 850095