Medicana Health Group Chooses Exergen’s Professional Entry Level TAT-2000-EC Temporal Artery Thermometer
Exergen Corporation, a leading provider of infrared temperature measurement for medical applications, is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a major contract to supply the TAT-2000-EC Temporal Artery Thermometer to Medicine Health Group of Turkey. Medicine Health Group is a leading reference health care group in Turkey, with 14 hospitals and over 10 thousand employees.
High quality multidisciplinary healthcare
Murat Bayram, Exergen’s account manager within Mefamed Tibbi Ürünler, Exergen’s distributor in Bursa, Turkey, says: “Medicana Health Group, with hospitals in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, Zmir, Konya, Samsun, and Sivas, provides the most advanced healthcare services in all aspects of health. In addition to pioneering the development of health tourism in our country, Medicalana Health Group became a center of excellence for the treatment of international patients. In order to provide sustainable healthcare services, many offices have been established at important locations in the world. Also, UNICEF and the WHO recognized the company as a very baby-friendly hospital”.
Best medical facilities
“The Turkish healthcare system is highly advanced. As a result, they need the best medical facilities, including thermometers, which are important medical instruments in a hospital”, adds Dr. Francesco Pompei, founder and CEO of Exergen Corporation. “Medicana Health Group strives to continuously improve its productivity by following the most advanced and leading infrastructures and developments. We are delighted that Medicana has chosen our extremely accurate and easy to use TAT-2000-EC Temporal Artery Thermometer to support their highly advanced medical treatments”.
TAT-2000-EC: accurate, fast and robust
The TAT-2000-EC is part of a family of highly advanced Temporal Artery Thermometers. They are based on a very innovative infrared technology and use very innovative heat balance algorithms. Compared to more traditional methods for determining a patient’s body temperature, the TAT-2000-EC offers many advantages:
- highly accurate temperature measurement
- fast, safe and comfortable for the patient (non-invasive)
- quick and easy to use and will save a great deal of time because each measurement only takes 2-3 seconds
- resistant to aggressive disinfectants
- low costs, resulting in an average payback period of less than 1 year
- robust as the housing of the TAT-2000-EC is made of an internally developed Superplastic
- based on a technology that is supported by more than 100 peer-reviewed and published clinical studies
- and all this for a very cost effective price with no mandatory need for caps as the TAT-2000-EC can be cleaned quickly and effectively with just a cotton cloth and some alcohol
Rev Number 850097