Careers with Exergen
Changing the Way the World Takes Temperature
Exergen Corporation strives to be the premier employer within our industry, and a leading employer within our community. To that end, we strive to attract and retain the best associates for a variety of professional, support and production positions within our organization. Our success depends on a partnership with our associates based on safety, education, respect, involvement, development and growth of all of our people.
The Exergen team's track record of success is built not only on our customer-obsessed attitude but also on our focus on providing high-quality service and products. However, one of the greatest qualities of this company is the amazing individuals that we get to work with each day. Looking for innovative place to work? Here are a few more qualities that form the foundation of Exergen's claim to “Changing the Way the World Takes Temperature”
Current Open Positions
Director of Sales and Marketing
As Director of Sales and Marketing for Exergen Corporation’s Medical Product Division, you know your business line, and just as importantly, you know how to sell it. You will come to the table with an existing network, ready to jump in. You are the type of person who receives a sales target and immediately starts thinking of opportunities to exceed that number. You are a master negotiator and a great mentor and coach to your team. You love helping people and delivering results. You understand that product enrollment and retention are essential to your company’s success, and you take your work very seriously. As the Director of a new department you will be responsible for creating your Team, whether it be regional salespeople, contractors, independent sales reps or distributors.
- You will plan, coordinate, and implement all sales and marketing activities, policies, objectives and initiatives;
- Lead and provide strategic direction for the day-to-day activity with the following teams:
- Internal and external sales and marketing;
- Sales operations
- Coordinate with Customer Service Manager;
- You will work with senior leadership to develop new markets, new products, and sales processes to support organizational growth;
- You will coordinate direct response advertising campaigns and Lead Generation to meet all your sales goals, while achieving Cost Per Lead and Cost Per Sale targets;
- You will create a three year sales and marketing plan from which a tactical plan can be derived;
- You will lead sales operations, including effective lead management and channel engagement strategies;
- You will lead the growth and expansion of Exergen’s internal and external sales channels, including developing trusted relationships with brokers and community stakeholders;
- You’ll manage your department’s budget and establish best practices to achieve your team goals;
- You’ll guide and mentor your sales team and give them coaching required to achieve identified goals and quotas. You will recruit, develop, and retain talent to drive a high-performing sales team
- You will report to the CEO and work closely with the executive leadership team.
- You have 5+ years’ current experience in medical device sales;
- You’ll bring leadership experience with at least 5+ years managing a sales department;
- Experience designing and implementing a dynamic sales team is highly preferred;
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Administration, or related field;
- You will be very organized with great attention to detail;
- You will bring a high level of interpersonal skills and excel at written and oral communication;
- You’ll have demonstrated experience delivering sales results, optimizing sales processes, coordinating efforts with marketing, and leading sales teams.
Please note: US citizenship is required for this position.
If you are interested in this position, contact us at the email link below and include a copy of your resume.
Working for Exergen
Exergen Corporation offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in these positions or future career opportunities with Exergen contact us at the email link below and include a copy of your resume.
Exergen Human Resources Department.
Exergen Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Exergen's unique, patented technologies set the benchmark for infrared temperature measurement throughout a wide range of industrial and medical applications. All products are invented, designed, assembled, tested and packaged in the USA by Exergen.