Careers with Exergen
Changing the Way the World Takes Temperature
Exergen Corporation strives to be the premier employer within our industry, and a leading employer within our community. To that end, we strive to attract and retain the best associates for a variety of professional, support and production positions within our organization. Our success depends on a partnership with our associates based on safety, education, respect, involvement, development and growth of all of our people.
The Exergen team's track record of success is built not only on our customer-obsessed attitude but also on our focus on providing high-quality service and products. However, one of the greatest qualities of this company is the amazing individuals that we get to work with each day. Looking for innovative place to work? Here are a few more qualities that form the foundation of Exergen's claim to “Changing the Way the World Takes Temperature”
Current Open Positions
Manufacturing Engineer – Watertown, Massachusetts
Essential Functions & Responsibilities (Other Functions May Be Assigned)
- Provide hands-on support to manufacturing, including troubleshooting, implementing manufacturability improvements, training on new products or processes, documentation compliance, and general process improvements.
- Develop, validate, document, and release manufacturing and testing processes to support new product implementation or existing products.
- Analyze processes and process data to identify opportunities to improve the reliability or efficiency of operations and/or to reduce cost.
- Create and maintain Manufacturing Procedures (MPs), Test Procedures (TPs), Calibration Procedures (CPs), and Quality Control Instructions (QCIs) that ensure products are of high quality and meet customer requirements.
- Perform tests to verify and validate new products, processes, software, materials, or vendors, as required, and document the results in Technical Documents (TD).
- Generate and execute equipment validation plans (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Initiate and process Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and Temporary Change Orders (TCO) per established procedure.
- Participate in Material Review Board (MRB) meetings and lead root cause analysis and corrective actions for non-conforming components.
- Work with Suppliers and Company’s internal manufacturing to implement sustaining and cost reduction activities.
- Adhere to established procedures under Exergen’s Quality System.
Qualifications / Experience Requirements
- BS. in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in medical device manufacturing.
- Experience working in high-volume manufacturing industry. Consumer electronics manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Proficient with dimensional inspection and test equipment.
- Lean manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in a regulated environment is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, record keeping, and communication skills (verbal and written).
If you are interested in this position, contact us at the email link below and include a copy of your resume.
Working for Exergen
Exergen Corporation offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in these positions or future career opportunities with Exergen contact us at the email link below and include a copy of your resume.
Exergen Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Exergen's unique, patented technologies set the benchmark for infrared temperature measurement throughout a wide range of industrial and medical applications. All products are invented, designed, assembled, tested and packaged in the USA by Exergen.