24/7 Predictive Maintenance with Exertherm
Thermally monitor electrical switchgear, power panels, bus bars and mechanical components (gears, pumps, bearings, & motors), 24×7 (24 hours/day x 7 days/week). Reliable self powered IRt/c's are the only sensors that you want on your equipment for these applications, with a Mean Time Between Failure rate of > 1,000 years.
Infrared EM (Electrical Maintenance) sensors are part of the Exertherm Thermal Monitoring System which protects your equipment 24×7.
- Mechanical equipment protected when an IRt/c Monitors Mechanical Drives for Bearing Failure
- Intrinsically Safe IR thermocouples Monitoring Dangerous Chemicals and Hazardous Environments
- Protecting your electrical equipment with IR thermocouples: Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Control
- Royal Caribbean Cruise line with IR temperature sensors are protecting the ship as you enjoy your life on an ocean wave
- Exertherm Thermal Monitoring
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE, CONTACT THE FACTORY EXPERTS